Welcome to the Compassionate Listening Project ~ a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering individuals and communities to transform conflict and strengthen cultures of peace. We accomplish our mission through:
• Trainings with our highly acclaimed curriculum;
• Skilled facilitation with families, communities, and in the workplace;
• Delegations and trainings in conflict and post-conflict zones;
• Advanced Training and Facilitator Certification;
• Publishing books and producing videos;
• Unique community building events;
“An enemy is one whose story we have not heard.” – Gene Knudsen Hoffman, Compassionate Listening pioneer and international peacemaker.
To see the benefits of your generosity in action, we invite you to view a short video of Compassionate Listening in action.
Thank you for your support, both spiritual and material.
Leah Green, Founding Director
Advanced Training: Compassionate Listening with Ourselves and Others, November 8-10, 2013, Seattle, WA, with Susan Partnow and Andrea Cohen. For more information, click here.
Our First Guatemala Delegation, Journey to the Heart of Guate-Maya, took place December 16 – 28, 2012 in San Pedro la Laguna, Lake Atitlan, with Taa’ Pi’t Intercultural Learning Center, a unique grassroots Mayan educational organization. Click here to learn more.
Click below to watch one of our intro videos: Compassion In Action