Facilitators: Susan Partnow and Andrea Cohen
Increase Courage, Compassion, Resilience and Love –
with Yourself and with Others
9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday
In this workshop we’ll use dialogue, movement, mindfulness practices and “play” to deepen your experience with transforming the conflicts and judgments that so often arise in everyday life. Elements include:
- Developing greater capacity to manage triggers
- Finding ways to emerge from the persecutor, rescuer and victim (aka “drama”) triangle
- Experiencing the power of negative judgments and the impact of healing them from the inside out
- Delving into the challenge of forgiveness
- Embracing personal power with heart
On each step of the journey, you’ll integrate more deeply the wisdom of mind, body and spirit in service of the beautiful essence that lives at your core. Explore with us in this laboratory for growth and connection!
This is a 2-1/2 day non-residential workshop.
When: November 12-13, 2016, 9 am to 9 pm Saturday, to 6 pm Sunday
Where: Seattle, tbd
Cost: Total cost for the workshop is $175 – $375.
To Register: click here