We are deeply grateful for your generosity. Thank you for your support!
The Compassionate Listening Project is a non-profit educational corporation of the type described in section 509(a)(1) with tax-exempt status granted under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Option #1: Subscribe to monthly donations for 1 year using your credit card of choice or your PayPal account
With this hassle-free option, you can make recurring monthly deposits for 12 months. You may stop at any time by changing the settings in your account or by notifying us.
Option #2: Make a One-Time Donation with the “Donate” button below
Option #3: Send a check or your credit card information to:
P.O. Box 17
Indianola, WA 98342
Read our reviews on GreatNonProfits (and leave a review!):
If your donation is in memory of someone or commemorates a holiday, birthday, wedding, or other special occasion, please email us with the necessary tribute contact information. A tribute card will be sent to the person(s) you designate, and a tax receipt will be sent to you.
Thank you to the following foundations/trusts/companies for their generous support:
- The Calvert Foundation
- Tikvah Fund of the Tides Foundation
- Foundation for Global Community
- Compton Foundation
- Firedoll Foundation
- Friendship Foundation, Inc.
- Goals for Americans Foundation
- Greenville Foundation
- The Helen Wile Charitable Trust
- Jewish Community Endowment Fund of San Francisco
- Market Square Presbyterian Church
- Rolling Bay Presbyterian Church
- The Meyerhoff Charitable Foundation
- The New Road Map Foundation
- The SOAR Foundation
- Thomas P. Waters Foundation/Glenmede Trust
- The Threshold Foundation
- The Tides Foundation
- The Tom and Valley Knudsen Foundation
- The Wilson Fund
We deeply appreciate your support. If you have any questions about donating to the Compassionate Listening Project, please contact us.